Saturday 17 January 2015

Saturday 17 January 2015

BB plus illumination facial creme review

Hi every one

Hope all of you had amazing X’mas and New Year holidays.I had a hectic X’mas week with parties for friends and family, followed by baby shower thrown by my friends. Plus packing and travelling back to my folks place for my delivery.

I am into my 3rd trimester with just 6 weeks left for my delivery. The preps are going on for the arrival of my 2nd one. With fatigue setting in, I am literally counting my days.


Since am home am back to online shopping and was wondering what to buy. So began browsing and finally ended up on my current favorite one Gerard cosmetics. In my first post I had mentioned my first haul from them, the Jaclyn babies’ collection. I was really impressed with products and after the last haul I was looking forward for more shopping with them.

This time I was confused on what to buy from them, as I wanted to try out few more lip-glosses and also their famous BB plus illumination facial creme. I finally opted for the later. I have heard a lot about this BB plus creme from various makeup artists on YouTube and Instagram.


BB plus creme and Nude lipstick


What the brand says about this is that gives a nice glow to your face and is suitable for any complexion. You can use it either by mixing it with your moisturizer or with your foundation for a healthy glow. It can also be used to highlight cheekbones, down the bridge of your nose and above the cupid bow of your lips. It can even be applied to your arms, legs and neck area for radiance. Yesterday as soon as I got it I had to try out. I applied it with my moisturizer and my pregnant dull skin was beaming. I really liked the way it felt on my skin, it’s really light weight.it has fine gold particles in it which gave the illuminating effect.  Since it was late evening I couldn't click a pick with it.



It’s quiet easy to use. Since it comes with a pump just pump out required amount of the creme and you’re good to go. It’s not messy at all.

Here are the swatches of the BB plus creme


Without flash

With flash



The thing I liked most about my order was the speed at which it was delivered. I placed my order on 8th January morning; it was shipped the same day. In exactly a week it was delivered home.(I am currently in India) I opted for the USPS first class priority mail just like my previous order. They give you the tracking code which is convenient so that you can track each stage of your shipment.

The only disappointment was that there was a small leakage with the BB plus creme. You can make out from the picture. Wish they had packed it the same way they packed the lipstick. That’s my only complaint.



Pricing wise the BB plus illumination creme alone will come up to $36 and the lipstick is $19 .They had an offer going on in which for $28 you’ll get this BB plus creme and a lipstick. You can choose from any one of their lipstick.  Since I wanted to pick up their Nude lipstick, this combo was perfect for me. Including the shipping it came up to $37.50

I hope you liked the review.

Have a great weekend.

Xoxo,
Merin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment